The one thing emerging entrepreneurs have in common is the need to ‘get online.’ Of course, it’s not enough to just have a website, or even a site that looks good. It also needs to convert, and be easy to keep updated. The Start Plan from Leadpages does just that, and is an excellent alternative to Squarespace, Wix, or WordPress.
LeadPages is designed with conversion in mind and it is seamlessly integrated with a suite of conversion tools like landing pages, alert bars, and beyond.
The Start Plan includes:
- A drag-and-drop website builder
- Beautiful, mobile-responsive website templates with copy used for conversions
- On page lead capture forms
- Lead notifications to start the conversation with your leads
- Unlimited leads and traffic (vs Clickfunnels which is based on how much traffic you get)
- Free domain registration with an annual membership
- Tech support via email
- Weekly group coaching to accelerate your growth
- A very attractive price point: $19/month, or just $15/month when paid annually
While the Start Plan is a great way to get started, it does NOT include the following which are available in higher level plans:
- Landing pages
- Stand-alone pop-up forms (trigger, exit, timed)
- Alert bars
- Integrations with email service providers, CRMs, webinar platforms, Zapier, etc.
- Trigger links
- Opt-in texts
- Split testing
- Chat support
- Additional sites/connected domains
You can read my Original LeadPages Review Here